We will send you an email confirming your reservation with us. Please contact us if you do not receive the confirmation.
- Damages: Renter and guests agree to be responsible and provide payment for any loss, damage or extra cleaning of the property that may occur during their stay. Damage, loss or extra cleaning, if any, may be applied to the signer's credit card up to $1000 if no other arrangements have been made.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time is 4:00pm and Check-out time is 10:30am. If you arrive early, you are welcome to call to see if your rental is ready.
- Minimum Age: You MUST be 21 years of age or older to reserve a home.
- Smoking: NO smoking, of any kind, is permitted in any of our properties.
- PETS: No pets are permitted except in designated pet friendly rentals. If an unauthorized or unreported pet has been in any rental, pet friendly or not, there will be a MINIMUM charge of $250.00.
- Maximum Occupancy: Overcrowding beyond the occupancy limit specified for the property including children, may not be exceeded. Renters will be subject to eviction, additional cleaning charges and entire rental payment if over-occupancy occurs.
- Condition of the Property: All equipment in the property should be in good working order. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Every reasonable effort will be made to promptly repair inoperative equipment. No refunds will be made for inconveniences resulting from appliances or mechanical failure. If conditions exist that affect the habitability of the property, we will make our best effort to relocate the renter to another available rental property. If another property is not available, we will refund any unused days of the rental period.
- Guests and their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless River Club Vacation Rentals and the owner of the rental property in any and all events of any type, of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around the premises while renting.
- Acts of God: We cannot and will not be responsible for acts of God that may result in loss of electricity, internet connectivity, TV or phone services. When reported, we will do our best to contact the appropriate company to help expedite repairs. There is free internet at the Library.
- Items left behind: We are not responsible for articles lost, stolen, damaged or left behind in homes. Please double-check for personal items prior to your departure. Any items we find after Guest’s tenancy will be held for 30 days from the date the item was found. If Guest does not claim lost items within the 30 days, we will donate or dispose of the item. You will be charged the cost of mailing and shipping of left behind items.
- Start-Up Supply: We provide a set of start-up supplies. We supply: toilet paper –, one roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, bath gel, shampoo and trash bags regardless of the length of the stay. All properties are equipped with washers, dryers and a small amount of laundry detergent.
- What is Provided: All linens (bath and bedding), equipped kitchen with basic pots, pans, utensils, plates and glassware you will need to prepare and serve a meal. Most houses will have salt and pepper and some seasonings. Please bring any special items you like to have.
- Cleaning Fee: See individual rental for cleaning fee. This is intended for a one-time cleaning associated with normal use upon your departure. If the house is left excessively dirty or messy, there will be additional cleaning charges applied.
- We require 50% of the payment at the time of booking and the remaining 50% 15 days before your arrival.
- If booking within the 15 day window full amount will be due.
- If you cancel before 60 days you will receive a full refund. If after the 60 days but we are able to re-book the unit you will receive a full refund.
If something gets broken during your stay, i.e. a glass or plate or anything, please let us know by leaving a note, emailing or calling the office. This helps us keep track of inventory so we are sure sufficient supplies are being provided. We have a $1000 security depost that will be charged to the card on file for major incidentals.
Thank you for choosing River Club Vacation Rentals